You can change the story this COMPASSION SUNDAY 20:13
• About every 30 seconds a child dies of malaria, a preventable and treatable disease.
• An estimated 101 million primary-school-age childrenworldwide don’t attend school.
• About 2.5 billion people live on less than $2 per day, making them extremely vulnerable to natural disasters, illness,
food shortages or instability of any kind.
• 22,000 children die each day due to conditions of poverty.
• 1 billion children (nearly half of alltheworld’s children)live in poverty. Hundreds of millions live in extreme poverty.
• Each day, 10,000 newborns in developing countries diewithin a month of birth.
• 640 million children livewithout adequate shelter.
• There are 1.1 billion people in developing countrieswithout access to cleanwater.
For more poverty facts visit: www.compassion.com/poverty/poverty-quick-facts.htm
Sources include UNICEF and The World Bank.
For more information please contact the church office @ 801-756-1446 or visit the Compassion International Website.